If you are having pain that has not been resolved, a different approach may prove helpful. I provide a clinical postural assessment which often identifies previously unknown issues.
- A free 15-minute phone consult is required prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, filling out an online health history form is necessary.
- What is a Clinical Postural Assessment?
- Evaluates your spinal alignment both sitting and lying down.
- Measures the tilt of your hips and pelvis.
- Assesses neck and shoulder alignment.
- Identifies any areas of muscle strength imbalance
- I will review what your previous treatments have been with as much detail as possible.
- Once issues are identified, I may recommend treatments at my office that might include myofascial and/or craniosacral treatment.
- If appropriate, we’ll discuss options you may want to try: Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Specialty Physical Therapy, Massage or Chiropractic.
It is recommended that you get a medical doctor’s opinion if you have a painful condition. The information provided by your massage therapist or bodyworker is for educational purposes and is not diagnostically prescriptive in nature.
If you live at a distance and are unable to travel to my office in Stowe, I have also helped many people through phone consultations after gathering as much history as possible.
Click here to learn more about our phone consultations.